10/27/2005

How To Succeed With Women

For those who don't have luck with women you should get this book. Now don't depend on this book, don't expect to read this book & expect to see women chasing after you, but I will say this that this book does make sense, it give you a scienfitic study on how to succeed with women, it gives you a good idea how to improve a little bit in order to succeed with women. Even I've improved a little bit, cause I had some issues to go through + this book is a big help too, as well.

Example:

Now these girls are in on the study & there are these 2 groups of guys, 1 being succeessfull with women & the other 1 unsucceessfull . The guys would ask them would you like to dance & she'll reply by saying I'm not much of a dancer. The unsucceessfull men would take that as a rejection & reply with a urm, uh, oh, okay. The succeessfull men would reply by saying I'm not much of a dancer either, let's just sit down & talk + they are more open up & very confident. I have been very confident myself & not been very shy like I used to.


No comments: