9/13/2011

What happened recently

What happened recently. We were just at the bundle count of 14, but needing to get it to 16, but still needing it to make sure. So we asked just to make sure, Kevin gotten really mad, raising his voice on what they get. I said "We heard you, we just want to make sure" Well the next carrier became next, and he started to raise his tone of voice, repeating what they get 5 times & he said "YOU HEARD ME NOW JJ", and I said "We HEARD you, now hush" he gotten really mad, then Doug joined in on this, and Kevin suggested for me to be out for a few days, and Doug said "Yeah, if he ever told me hush, he really be out for a few days too", I asked someone "Does anybody have a pen", and Doug replied "Why? So you can leave notes to Dave's office, and like you have been?, and I said "Well the both of you got to get in trouble sometime.", and Doug said "Fine get us in trouble, Dave won't listen", and Kevin said "if you stoped talking, and started counting, this won't happened", and I told them "I wasn't talking, I was counting." He was referring to the time I spoke to Kim, but that was in between, not while I was counting. I repeated myself, "I was not talking, I was counting", they kept on till I hit myself(cause I find it better to do that then hitting someone & I know it's crazy), then they sent me to the office, and mentioned that I shouldn't have told him to shut up, and I said "I didn't tell you to shut up, I said hush.", and Doug said "Hush, or shut up, it is the same thing", and I said "Yeah, but it is a nicer way to say it, and they kept on with this harassment, by once again mentioning that I should be counting and not talking, and that's when I got really mad, and used my voice and said "I WAS NOT TALKING, I WAS COUNTING.", and they said "That's it, take your $*!# and leave", and which I did, next day I came in, I saw there was a note made about me, however this note doesn't give out the full story. I have a bunch of witnesses, that seen this whole mess take place, and can tell you themselves on what they saw. Kevin started it with use of his tone of voice, which just helped get me started., and as someone once said, it is all in the matter of tone of voice, it hasn't been just me, Kevin has caused tension, and chaos, whenever we work with him, and both Kevin, and Doug has done things in the past, that they gotten away, even though they shouldn't, just like what happened here, they might get away from the harassment that they did, matter of fact, whenever a employee says something, and showing there dis-pleasure, they get in trouble, they do the same thing, and they don't. As for the things they done in the past, and also currently, well Doug has his share of women, even though he is married, and Kevin is still a bit of a pill head, and the people he gets pills from are Amy Cloninger, and Patty Proffitt, and when he acts a bit crazy like, and doing whatever for Amy, you know that's what he wants. Again, I have plenty of witnesses that seen what happened, which was started by them, not me. He was speaking to me in a very derrogative manner, and I know I shouldn't have said anything, but I was upset over the manner, by the way he was speaking to me in such a harrassing manner. I was being intentionally humiliated in front of all those people on and around the clock, he could have called me to the side and talked to me privately. I'm thankful, that not only do I have 2 people asking where I am when I'm gone, but also that I have a lot of people on my side on this matter. I went to a 9:30am meeting with Dave holding a print of what I have on here explaining all that had happened, but he wouldn't let me, he just wanted to say a few words, terminate me, and that's it. Dave got this thing where if a employee talks to him about something it goes one ear, and out the other, but he'll listen to Kevin and Doug, and believe every word they say, and Kevin & Doug when they say, and write down what's going on, they are very well known to stretch the truth, and also to tell a complete lie. That meeting with Dave is a great example where he won't listen to me, but he will listen to the stretch up truth that they tell him, and the other reason is all he cares about is that bonus check. You may think Dave is a christen, cause he goes to church, and doesn't cuss, but he's got one sin that I'm aware of, and that sin is GREED, all he wants is to keep that extra money. I would like to find me a really good lawyer, cause of the harassment on the job, and I also feel as though my good name was put into the mud.
                                                                                                                                       Sincerly

                                                                                                                                   Jason Dorsey

No comments: